San Francisco, CA, USA

#30daysofblogging Day 29: Almost


Why don't people eat the artichokes they grow? Why do I keep finding artichoke plants in front yard gardens in Berkeley featuring artichokes past their edible prime? Why grow artichokes if you're not going to eat them? The plants are enormous. This one was taller than me! Do people just really like how the flowers look once the artichokes blossom? Personally -- I'd eat my 'chokes. Just saying.

Just some thoughts on this Tuesday.

I'm ready to be done with this project, ready to go back to being secretive with my life's details. That's the sad thing that I keep thinking on days like today, where I have regrets about being honest, where I feel completely overwhelmed, wishing I was a turtle so I could retreat into my shell.


▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲


My day improved after I got home from work (big surprise there, right, ha ha ha). I went to a yoga class, and I realized I'm getting into that mindset where I really want to do yoga every single day, oh yoga, I love you so very much. I'm forcing myself to rest, though, because I am supposed to go to an SF Design Week event at Adobe tomorrow, and my schedule at work is all messed up, and I have photos to edit that I've been putting off because I've been out doing yoga every night.


It's kind of fitting, I guess, that I forgot to post this last night, and it's the second-to-last day of the challenge. Good job, Amber. I'm actually surprised I hadn't forgotten before. I'd say that maybe people are just forgetting to eat their artichokes, but when your garden is in your front yard, how do you really do that?! I digress ...




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)