San Francisco, CA, USA

#30daysofblogging Day 30: GEESE + DUCKS


(My bike, yesterday, parked under a lychee tree)

.

Well, this project is at an end. I know I am a day late posting this, again. I don't have any excuse, and I don't need one, but I had a really busy day yesterday, and I'm exhausted, and I've really been struggling in certain ways with my anxiety. Like right now.

OK. It's a little later now, and I'm feeling calmer. It's still a rough day for whatever reason at work, though. I'm not sure if I'm feeling more sensitive and less able to deal with things than usual today, or if people are really getting up in my grill more than usual today. Ultimately, my feelings are the same, though, so I'm trying to just get through the day so I can move on to better things. I really need this work week to be over. Someday I hope I'm able to carve out a life for myself where going to work doesn't make me feel bad. I know I sound like a broken record about this.

My life feels like a complete mess today, but I refuse to let it get the better of me. I scheduled yoga and sushi for after work so that I have something to look forward to. Things are rarely as bad as we think they are, particularly when we look at the big picture. And see, just like that, I got a compliment at work, and I'm out of here in less than 30 minutes, and see? LIFE. IT IMPROVES. Sorry I'm so up and down these days, internet.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Now that I'm done with that, I want this post to have more in it than just me bumming out or complaining. Today at lunch, I went on a run as per usual (I'm now on day 18 of the running streak and going strong!) and stopped at my favorite place to commune with geese and ducks. And I think we can all agree, this blog post is suffering from a lack of geese and ducks, so here you go: GEESE AND DUCKS:














And with that, 30 days of blogging draws to a close. It was a great experiment. I hope I can keep going, but without the pressuring myself to blog on days where all I have is negativity. Though hey, you got a lot of ducks and geese out of it, so things could be worse --!




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)