San Francisco, CA, USA

Three Things

I've spent most of this week sick with stupid bronchitis again, and I'm really annoyed about it, so given the need to fight The Grump, here's a list of things I'm currently really, really excited about:

Source: Public Bikes
This amazing thing is going to be mine in just 10-14 business days! It's a gorgeous turquoise Public C1, and I've had my eye on it for months and months. I've had my eye on a Public bike for years, actually, but didn't feel comfortable with the investment, and just plain didn't have the money. I was ready to pay for this myself with a Memorial Day sale discount last weekend, but now it's a birthday gift, so ...   ♥   

Source: Gogobot
In less than 2 weeks, G and I will be on our way to Vegas for a quick getaway. Both of us had less than optimal previous trips (for one, we were both separately sick and had fevers, which is no way to enjoy any trip, especially a trip in a place as delirious as Vegas). Suffice it to say we both want a "do-over" and we'll get that chance the second weekend in June. Plus, it's a great opportunity for us to sort of jointly celebrate our birthdays, since his birthday is tomorrow, and mine is in less than 3 weeks. Also, I've really been itching to get the heck out of dodge recently, if you know what I'm saying, so a trip? Yes please!

Speaking of trips ...

Source: this place

You may or may not know that I'm going back to Germany this August. I'll be roaming around Germany for a couple of weeks, doing some of the same things I did last summer, and some different things. It's all starting to come together now, and this morning I just booked an impulsive 36 hours in ... Stockholm! What better time to visit Sweden than in the summer? Seriously, I may not get a chance like this for a long time, and it feels like this should be the summer of just saying yes when I'm able to do things. Take chances. Etc.

So yes, there's three things I'm really looking forward to.

And hopefully soon I can kick this stupid bronchitis for good, and not be sick anymore. I should have known that being on my feet for 15 hours last weekend (shooting a wedding) was going to result in illness, but I always soldier on, working on nervous energy, until there's nothing left! Silly girl.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)