San Francisco, CA 94102, USA

The Awakening

Springtime is the land awakening.  The March winds are the morning yawn. 
—Lewis Grizzard

Let me just get this much out of the way:

It's been a long time, and much has changed.

I stopped blogging largely because I am not ready -- and will likely never be willing -- to discuss it. I may have once been someone who aired their personal life on the internet (and by extension, everyone else's), but that was half a lifetime ago, when the internet was a different place. When I was a different person. And since this is my space, I know I'm only writing this to justify it to myself.

Anyway.

I'm not even sure how to pick up with blogging again. I'm still trying to figure out what is going on in my life! But I am still kicking, and trying to find joy in the every day. Which, if I think about the overarching purpose I had for this blog in the first place, is exactly what I tried to capture by blogging. So here I am.

It's spring in San Francisco and I still love this city.

dolores park on a gorgeous perfect 75 degree day last week
some favorite flowers are blooming in hayes valley
golden hour / hayes street 

My life is still filled with love, with running, with photography and my bicycle and music and vegan food and plans for the future. So -- there's that, at least.

I am going to do more with this space. I still want to share with the world. I'm experiencing one of the most challenging periods of my life, but those periods are frequently the most valuable, and the most rife with transformation. I am still here, shaking with fear & hope, and only myself, my flawed & perfect self.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)