Berkeley, CA, USA

April is SO not the cruelest month

Untitled

I don't have much to say today, but that's just fine with me. I went on a 3+ mile run through the north Berkeley hills at lunch and it was idyllic; a gorgeous, if breezy 70 degree day with clear blue sky and the smells of springtime -- I mean, really. Just really nice. I am so lucky to live in the bay area. Above are the new socks I bought at Target last week (I'm trying to rebuild my argyle collection!) and some beautiful, sweet-smelling wisteria blossoms blown off the trees outside my office.

That's all I have for today. All I can think of is getting out of here & enjoying the sunshine. It's so nice out my brain has already left the building. I love you, TS Eliot, but you were so wrong about April.  

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)