Berkeley, CA, USA

Totally not profound or interesting at all

Untitled

That up there? Sunrise this morning, as seen from the bus stop outside my house. A storm is moving in,and actually has already arrived by now (10:30am), which makes for gorgeous pre-storm skies. I wish I felt better today,but I am getting little sleep lately, and last night I had a bad dream about the cats (an anxiety dream where they were lost on an archipelago, and the map for the archipelago was a video game map, and there were bad guys trying to kill me as I searched for them, and animals...it was not good). Anyway, blah blah poor me I'm at work and I'd much rather be doing fun things, like sleeping and going out with new people and taking photos and eating vegan food and drinking wine and snuggling with cats....!

Life has been, dare I say, so much better this month than it was in January. I don't want to go into detail, but so far the first two months of this year have been polar opposites. I was in a dark place last month; I feel (so far, knock on wood) empowered this month. I've been experiencing good luck, and a lot of change, but this time ... it's mostly good change. I'm looking to the future, living in the moment, and breathing deeply.  And breathing deeply is probably the most important part of all that.

I know I'm being vague, but that's what you get, OK? This isn't 1998. I'm not going to blabber every single little thing about my life on the internet. And that's the way it should be. So there. Life is good, but life is also very busy and very tired, and I am trying to get back here with regular topics and features, but mostly I'm just trying to get the bare minimum done each day to keep life rolling along relatively smoothly. With Mercury Retrograde approaching (Feb 23rd) I am feeling dread creep in. I don't want to be unproductive and fuzzy and stuck in reverse for a month! I have things to do, people to see! Rats!

Well, I guess the moral of the story is that I had too good of a weekend & now I'm a mess, and not even coffee could save me this morning. Oops? I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend (in the US).

Hopefully I'll have something more interesting or profound to say tomorrow.

3 Comments

  1. So... its kind of late notice... but you have been selected to be this week's co-host of It's Freakin' Friday blog hop! Let me know if you would be interested in posting the blog hop to your site!

    Anestazia
    http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad this month has been better... that photo is beautiful! New follower via the hop.

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower from the blog hop :) this photo is lovely and glad to hear this month is better for you! good luck on it continuing on that path!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)