San Francisco, CA, USA

Project 365 | 032-45

Oh boy, am I ever behind on posts right now. I spent a week in Mexico this month and didn't spend much time on the computer while I was there. I got back this past Monday, not even a week ago, and since then I've been telling myself that I can't catch up on blog posts until all of my DSLR photos from my vacation are edited and uploaded. For a variety of reasons, that took until this evening. So now here I am, trying to catch up on posts. These in particular are posts I don't want to get behind on, because it can snowball quickly, I'm sure.

On that note: more soon! And my trip was wonderful. Everything I'd hoped it would be. I will share some of my favorite images on here soon. You also get to see a few below, but they're iPhone shots, so they're not quite the same. I'm happy to be back and have had a great week and a great weekend, so life is actually feeling pretty darn good right now. I'm trying to get back into some good habits, which should hopefully help things stay that way.

Feb. 1st: An abandoned park on Super Bowl Sunday
Feb. 2nd: Flowers on 4th Street, Berkeley, with the sun behind them. 
Feb. 3rd: beautiful Vespa in Hayes Valley // Feb. 8th: IT RAINED // FEb. 10th: sunset from Yerba Buena Gardens, SF
Feb: 4th: I love this sticker I saw on a bike rack on 4th Street in Berkeley. Captured on my lunch break. 
Feb. 5th: North Berkeley sunrise, part one
Feb. 6th: North Berkeley sunrise, part two
Feb. 7th: Seagulls at the ferry plaza farmers market, san francisco 
Feb. 9th: blossoming trees in North Berkeley, one of my absolute favorite things in the entire universe <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
Feb. 11th: I arrived in Isla Mujeres right at sunset. So beautiful. 
Feb. 12th and Feb. 13th: FOR REAL THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL. Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, the most amazing beach ever.
Feb. 14th: The best Valentines Day I ever had was the Valentines Day I spent pretending it wasn't actually Valentines Day.



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)