San Francisco, CA, USA

Snapshots from a happy life

Wow, I had no idea I'd taken so many photos lately, but this post is going to be a busy one. I've spent a lot of this week feeling a bit down because of a painful running injury, but I have a lot to feel happy about and looking at these photos reminds me of exactly how full my life is -- running or no running.

Here are some glimpses into the last week or so in my world:

Last week I ran through the farmers market:


Stuff seen on my walks around my office/runs outside in Berkeley:





On one of last week's runs, I found a new place, and heard the wonderful lapping of waves:



Then, more San Francisco adventures:








And one more piece of fall, from Berkeley, yesterday:









1 Comments

  1. I love that you take photos on your runs of interesting things. Sorry about your injury. It can be so frustrating when you really want to get out and can't.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)