San Francisco, CA, USA

Snapshots from a happy life

It's been a long time since I've done one of these posts. I'm feeling really ridiculously good looking motivated today, though, so I'm going to give it the good ol' college try. Here are some of the best moments, according to my phone photos, from the last few weeks:

Untitled
english shelling peas 
Untitled
blue on blue, san francisco
Untitled
oakland, through a BART window
Untitled
houseboats near my house
Untitled
mission creek, san francisco
Untitled
ZEKE
Untitled
aerogarden, just planted with upland cress
Untitled
found in berkeley
Untitled
el rio, san francisco
Untitled
APRICOTS <3
Untitled
soup, served with couscous
Untitled
artichokes, part one
Untitled
artichokes, part 2

These photos don't feel as interesting to me as usual, but maybe that's because I've spent weeks looking at them already. It is also true that I've been going out less recently due to a combination of Scott being unemployed and trying to catch up on things at home, though I did go to an awesome free afternoon at the SFMOMA that I can't wait to write about and share some snaps from. So maybe that's where all the color in my life is hiding! Ha. Either way, I need to be better about taking photos.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. I'm running 13.1 miles in THREE DAYS. OMG.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)