Berkeley, CA, USA

Totally in the panic room

Untitled

Hey look, it's spring! Yay! Spring is beautiful and relaxing and wonderful and happy ...

... my life is currently so insane that I barely am able to open my blog every day. I never get to the actual entries. Oh yes, I have many planned .. but my mind is so scattered and I have so much going on this week that I doubt I'll be able to be around much. I know. Sadface.

The good news is that I will be taking a ton of photos (between tomorrow and Saturday night I'll be shooting four, and two are both tomorrow night!), and hopefully on Sunday I will be able to sleep like a normal person, because I feel ghastly at this point. I know I signed up for all this, but at the time I had no idea it would end up colliding headfirst with a surprise increase in my workload/job duties at my day job, or that the two weeks prior would be so crazy up & down emotional that I'd come into this week on little sleep and feeling more than slightly out of control. I just hope I make it through without any major disasters, or without falling asleep in a venue or on a bus or at my computer or at work.

For now, enjoy spring up there, because it's my "happy place," and also because that's all I've got for now.

2 Comments

  1. I freaking love that photo. Also, apparently I can comment on your blog if I use Safari. w00t!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I can't believe that problem persists, though...

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)