San Francisco, CA, USA

Radvent Day 13: Making

What do I make?

As most of you know, I'm a professional photographer. I shoot mostly weddings and other types of events (live music, variety shows, burlesque, drag, comedy), though I love doing portraits, engagements, families and pets too. I actually just love photography more than anything in the world (other than my husband) and I love to share it with my family, friends and clients. Photography makes my world go 'round.

This has been a great year of photography over at Amber Gregory Photography. Here are some of my favorite shots of the year. Enjoy, and please contact me if you are interested in booking a session, or if you're engaged and looking for a photographer for your wedding! If you want to see thousands more of my images, please visit the Amber Gregory Photography Facebook Page.

Maximo Park @ Slims
Karen + Paul
Gossip @ Treasure Island Music Festival
Funk Hound Gang @ the Haight Street Fair 
Pearl. E Gates - burlesque artist
Honey Lawless - burlesque artist (concept shoot)
busting a move at Lan + Matt's wedding reception
Eric + Bridget engagement shoot
left: A B & The Sea @ GAMH  //   right: SHOW/OFF @ Truck
The Creators Project @ Fort Mason
TYPOSF Conference party, night 1 @ Zynga
Ty Segall @ Treasure Island Music Festival
Karen + Paul's wedding
Dany + Will engagements
Malibu sunset
The Birthday Massacre @ Slims

This is just a small fraction of the photos I took this year -- a few of my favorites. It all makes me realize just how much I love my life. I love what I do. And I'd LOVE to take your photo. Email me for more info!


♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

I'm participating in Radvent this year via the ever-awesome Princess Lasertron, and you should too!


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)