Boise, ID, USA

Snapshots from a happy life: Boise edition

I really love it up here. I always forget, but I do. It's beautiful, and the people are so nice. The air is clear and crisp. And even though people have some political views that are vastly different from mine, I do think I could live here (remember, it's also a college town) without too much trouble. It would be harder for me to live somewhere smaller, a non-college town where people were very conservative, because my antics and huge mouth would inevitably get me in trouble.

Anyway, I am enjoying this time with my family. Here are some photos I shot on our walk this afternoon. Have a wonderful weekend everyone

<3
fall colors <3
.
.
I took the road less traveled by 
cone flowers
cone flowers (2)
this ghost totally hanged himself! oh noes! 
TO THE MAX
<3

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)