San Francisco, CA, USA

A few more Tahoe moments

I've got little to say today except for this: I've been editing photos like crazy, and I am moving slow because I'm totally exhausted at this point and have little left in the tank. We've just been watching music on Palladia all day & doing stuff around the house, so I am feeling ... of few words. For once.

So, on that note, here are some more photos from our trip to Lake Tahoe.

We actually did take photos of each other this time, amazing! We're so silly and usually don't do that:
LOVE these shots that Scott took of me at a Lake Tahoe waterfall!
Of course I reciprocated ... I love to get shots of him where he's not making faces at the camera. 















4 Comments

  1. Did you go swimming in Lake Tahoe? It looks like you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We DID go swimming in Lake Tahoe! It was 73 degrees in the water, and 85-90 degrees in the air on the sunny beach. Ahhhh. It was FANTASTIC. The 2nd day we were there, we went to the beach and I ran into the lake with all my clothes on (well, except shoes)! I've ALWAYS wanted to do something like that and it was everything I thought it would be. :)

      Delete
  2. Warm water and beautiful scenery? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)