Berkeley, CA 94720, USA

Snapshots from a happy life

It's been a good time lately. Summer is approaching. I love that. And beyond that, I'm very happy in my new position at work, and the rest of my life is happier as a result. I've been working hard in all areas, and I'm exhausted, but thanks to Instagram I've been able to keep up with capturing the seemingly mundane moments of life, so that I can post them here.

I love these visual diary posts. I know, I'm a photographer, but its more than that. On days like today, where its only Monday & I'm tired and overwhelmed with the massive nature of this life I lead, it helps me digest and appreciate everything in small pieces.

On that note ... please enjoy these snapshots.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
My CSA (Eatwell Farm)'s first strawberries of the season

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)