San Francisco, CA 94107, USA

Daydreaming

I am still alive! The wedding went fantastically on Saturday, and it was just as much fun & as much work as I anticipated. I lasted for precisely 30 minutes after we got home on Saturday night before going to bed for 13 solid hours. It was lovely. I'm still a bit of a zombie today (how do full time wedding photographers do this twice a weekend for months & months? I guess they don't have to go to another day job during the week...), and focus at work has been hard to come by. Instead, I find myself daydreaming of future vacations:



I saw this photo posted on Brock Paper Scissors this morning, and since Scott & I have been dreaming of going back to Italy ever since our Rome trip in October 2009, it's unsurprising that this brightly colored shot of the Italian coast turned out to be the shot I couldn't forget. I've been looking at it all day! I don't know if/when we'll be able to afford to go on vacation again, but I am so ready for it. Patient, but ready.

What are you daydreaming about today?

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)