One From The Trenches

So what's been going on in the land of Amber & Scott lately? The answer seems to either be "too much" or "not enough" but the truth is, its mostly the busy part. There never seem to be enough hours in the day to get done everything that we need to get done. Adding in fun stuff to that equation often means chaos, but we've done it anyway, because as well all know, all work and no play make Homer something something.

It feels like the cycle of clean--> dirty --> clean (as it pertains to the house) has been stuck in a perpetual state of dirty, occasionally punctuated by brief glimpses of clean. I desperately want this pattern to reverse itself, yet with our busy work schedules as of late, it seems like a pipe dream. One room at a time, right? Isn't that what we tell ourselves when chores seem to be on the brink of spiraling out of control?

Bueller?

Anyway, one thing that has been going on lately at home is cats. Cats! Yes, I am sure you're shocked and surprised. Its not like cats are always going on, you know. Wait. .. yes, actually, they are always going on. Which I suppose makes it more fitting that they are the only home-based photos I've taken lately! I rented a flash for a week & have been out having much fun with it, but the other night I managed to get two photos inside the house--one of Jeffy & one of Zeke:


And that is all the news that's fit to print--at the moment, anyway. Hopefully soon I'll be getting back in touch with my domestic side & have more to write here, but for the time being I'm going to go back to being a creature of the night & consumer of many items from the frozen aisle at Trader Joes.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)