Berkeley, CA 94720, USA

Snapshots from a happy life

It's been a good time lately. Summer is approaching. I love that. And beyond that, I'm very happy in my new position at work, and the rest of my life is happier as a result. I've been working hard in all areas, and I'm exhausted, but thanks to Instagram I've been able to keep up with capturing the seemingly mundane moments of life, so that I can post them here.

I love these visual diary posts. I know, I'm a photographer, but its more than that. On days like today, where its only Monday & I'm tired and overwhelmed with the massive nature of this life I lead, it helps me digest and appreciate everything in small pieces.

On that note ... please enjoy these snapshots. ♥

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
My CSA (Eatwell Farm)'s first strawberries of the season

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)